1.1. This Regulation lays down the conditions for making purchases on the website http://loveisenough.pl that in individual cases subject to a written negotiation;
1.2. In order to avoid errors when using the services of our catalog and ordering, it is necessary to use one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera - Mozilla, Firefox, etc.
1.3. The seller is a company LOVEISENOUGH.PL based in Chybach 62-081 Street. Cisowa 2. TIN 7792070007
1.4. Given in the offer prices are gross prices in Polish currency.
1.5. The Service Provider through the online store enough Love`s the following services:
a) enabling customers to place orders on products available in the Online Store Love`s enough and the contract for the sale of Products at a distance and
b) to provide clients with information about products available in the Online Shop.
2. Shopping, payment and delivery.
2.1. All orders in our store are orders from the obligation to pay;
2.2. In accordance with Art. 535 of the Civil Code, the seller agrees to transfer to the buyer ownership of things and spend his favor, and the buyer agrees to pick up and pay for the sellers price;
2.3. Seller can check the goods, and the collection in its stores business. The list of stores where you can make personal collection is available at the time the contract;
2.4. Customers purchasing from a distance, who wishes to delivery of goods by courier post-offer is asked to provide:
Data for shipping
choice of payment (cash or transfer)
choice of courier
cost of delivery:
for pobraniem- is available in the "Shipping" and will be given at the time of contract; prepayment on konto- is available in the "Shipping" and will be given at the time of contract; contact telephone number, which on request will be forwarded to the courier to contact prior to delivery,
2.5. Each client choosing the method of payment prepayment on account shall, within 7 days to make the transfer on the bank account of LOVEISENOUGH.PL number:
82 1140 2017 0000 4702 1305 0085
Payment title: Order nr_____;
2.6. Every product we are trying to send within 3 working days of entering the payment to our account or select cash on delivery and receipt of the full data to be sent - in accordance with applicable laws delivery is prompt, accurate and no later than 30 days;
2.7. Each shipment is carefully packaged and secured, but please check to her condition at the time of receipt by the courier, and any damage to the goods, please notify the supplier, which is required to write down the correct protocol application - please do not hesitate to report any defects the seller;
3.1. Love`s enough Online Store sells via the Internet. Orders are accepted by the loveisenough.pl. The customer placing an order receives an e-mail message "Processing Order" on the order indicated in the e-mail address.
3.2. Commercial (ie. The conclusion of the Agreement, the sale of Products at a distance) via the Online Shop of selected products occurs upon receipt by the customer e-mail message "Update Order". Goods that are visible online store may be no longer available, so check before finalizing the transaction date of their availability in our stores.
3.3. In order to implement the Order, the Customer is required to provide all the necessary data to their implementation, ie. Name, address (street, house number, city and postcode), mobile phone number or other data specified by the Service Provider through the website store.
3.4. Products will be reserved and Order made, provided they reserved or ordered products will be available. In case of unavailability of the product, the customer will be immediately informed of the cancellation of orders due to lack of products or the need for a long wait for execution of orders for confirming the will to continue their implementation. In the absence of the Product or lack of will on the further implementation of customer orders immediately receive a refund of fees paid by them.
4.1 You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of things or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, ie.
LOVEISENOUGH.PL company, Chyby 62-081 Street. Cisowa 2, E-mail: email@example.com
about his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, which is available on our website, however this is not mandatory.
To keep the term of withdrawal, enough to send you information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
4.2 Effects of withdrawal
In the case of termination of this Agreement shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery items (excluding additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Refund Payments made using the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed on another solution.
We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of goods or to have supplied evidence of her return, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send or give us the benefit address:
Chyby 62-081 Street. Cisowa 2, POLAND
promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days
4.3 In accordance with Art. 38 of the Law on the Rights of the consumer right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from business premises or at a distance not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts:
1) the provision of services where the trader made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision that under the provision of the entrepreneur loses the right to withdraw from the agreement;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the trader does not control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal;
3) the object of which is to provide for non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or the maid meet its individual needs;
4) the object of which is to provide for dispersible rapid decay or having a short shelf life;
5) where the subject of the provision is the thing delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery;
6) the object of which benefits are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked to other things;
7) in which the subject of the provision of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed with the conclusion of the contract of sale and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market, the trader does not control;
8) in which the consumer has specifically demanded that the entrepreneur came to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the trader provides additional services other than those which comply with the consumer demanded or provides things other than replacement parts necessary for repair or maintenance, right of withdrawal granted to the consumer for additional services or goods;
9) which are the subject of the provision of audio or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
11) contained in a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, events, entertainment, sports or cultural, if the agreement marked a day or period of performance;
13) for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed him by a trader of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
4.4 In accordance with Art. 34 of the Act on consumer rights:
1. The consumer is obliged to pay the trader immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the agreement;
To meet the deadline just return things before its expiry.
2. The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
5.1 Complaints should be directed to: LOVEISENOUGH.PL Chyby 62-081 Street. Cisowa 2 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2 The claim notification please describe:
5.3 Each complaint will address immediately, but not later than within 14 days;
6. Confidentiality and privacy.
6.1 LOVEISENOUGH.PL company owns all the pictures and descriptions in our offers, and therefore forbidden to copy them without prior consent;
6.2 Any data received from the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of performing a contract, and each customer has a right to their insight.
7.1. We enable each customer the right to individual negotiation of specific provisions / purchase terms negotiated an offer (in writing);
7.2. These regulations seller sends the buyer electronically in PDF format, and provides a copy to save the contents to disk or external media;
7.3. In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil Code (and the Code of Civil Procedure), in relation to the consumer and the provisions of consumer laws;
7.4. In order to implement the agreement the seller is forced to use the personal data made available on the basis pursuant to Art. 23 paragraph. 1 point 3 of the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data, and after the completion of the contract data will be immediately deleted or permanently modified;
7.5. In carrying out the obligations arising from the Act on Personal Data Protection informed of the content of Art. 24:
1. In the case of collecting personal information from the person to whom they refer, the data controller is obliged to inform the person about:
1) The address of its seat and its full name, and if the controller is a natural person - the place of his residence and the name and surname,
2) to collect data, in particular known at the provision of information recipients or categories of recipients,
3) the right of access to their personal data and correct them.
4) voluntary or obligation to provide the data, and if such an obligation exists about its legal basis.
2. Paragraph. 1 shall not apply if:
1) provision of other law allows the processing of data without disclosure of the real purpose of their collection,
2) the data subject already has the information referred to in paragraph. 1;
7.6. The meaning of the Act dated 4 February 1994. On copyright and related rights is prohibited to copy our pictures and other copyright materials, and at the same time be warned about the responsibility for the violations of legal norms arising from the above. a legislative act;
7.7. In accordance with Art. 173 and 174 of the Telecommunications Act to inform you that the data contained in cookies during use of the website online store are collected automatically. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files stored in the user's terminal equipment intended to be used with web pages. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual preferences. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number. Most often incorporate the mechanism Cookies is necessary to use the shop and cart the store and the customer panel, because on the basis of operating mechanism of the session. Shop stores information in the cookies of areas: id session visitation information store. Data collected by using cookies can be harvested only in order to perform specific functions for the user. The software is not designed for web browsing by default allows you to place cookies on your end. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the operation of cookies in the settings of your web browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser's settings. Cookies can always remove it from your computer, and you can also configure the browser will not let the above. files - for this purpose, use the web browser settings (eg. by typing in the search phrase "privacy settings for the browser XYZ").